Well folks, I never thought it would actually happen....but Parker and I are in the process of buying a house. Offers have been made, and accepted. We just have a few inspections to go through, and then we should close before the end of November. We're getting a home for Christmas!! I am so excited!!! The house is located in Filer (which is about 6 miles outside of Twin Falls), and it's in a great neighborhood. We will be tearing out the carpet (cuz it's ugly and gross.....which is surprising since the house is only 5 years old) so we'll post before-and-after pictures once the project gets under-way. A garage, a fence, a yard......we're happy campers!
8 comments:
Hebs! That is so fantastic. I am so excited for you. It is a really cute home. Thats perfect, just in time to get somewhat settled for Christmas and a new baby. I have a question, How do you post your videos? I have tried to post videos in my post with the add image link for pictures and it doesn't work. Please help. If you could leave the instructions on my blog I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
That's gonna be so awesome, getting in just in time to decorate for Christmas!! November is the best time of year to move in my opinion!! (that's what we did!) Great place! Definitely take before and after pictures once you get in!! Congrats!
wahoo! I''m so excited for you! That is AWESOME!!!
Hooray for you! I'm extremely jealous. Hopefully we'll get to drop by your new abode before we move away in December. It's been way too long since we've visited! Congrats again!
It's so cute you guys! Congratulations!
Yeah, Heather,
I am so excited for you!!
Congratulations!! Good luck with everything. I want to come visit you some time so we can see your house.
I hope the process isn't too stressful for you. Good luck!
Camille
YAY! We are so excited for you guys! A yard--I am so jealous! But you guys really deserve a home of your own. Can't wait to see it in person!
looks nice guys!
Post a Comment