The strip on the right is what our ENTIRE house looked like yesterday after we pulled all that tape off. ..... OH! Except WAY WORSE. Cuz it bleeds worse on a textured wall. Well.....if you didn't read what the strip on the left is.....it's this stuff Parker's mom told us about.....a day later.....called "Frog Tape"
Luckily, we used it on the bedrooms, and it saved us a TON of touch-up work. I just wish she'd told us about this stuff a day before! Yes it's more expensive....but it's totally worth it, cuz I spent tons of time touching up the corners I'd so carefully taped off.
We've also put in a couple new light fixtures, cabinet lights, and new blinds for all the windows. The house already looks transformed....and we still haven't done the #1 thing that's REALLY gonna change it around.......new carpet! Yes we have been taking video of our progress....but the camera has been staying at the house....and the computer stays at the apartment....for now. So I don't have pictures or videos yet. But I promise they are coming.
This Thanksgiving I am thankful for my family, my job, my health, our new house, and FROG TAPE!
No comments:
Post a Comment