Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Christmas Haul...

We spent Christmas eve with Parker's family this year. We sang Christmas songs, and sat around the Christmas treee while Grandpa read the Christmas story from the Bible.




I'm really glad that Jayne was so good at taking pictures, because I wasn't so good....so I was able to get quite a few from her. We also sat around the table and played some games, and grandma Lyons made her famous vegetable dip, and a cream cheese shrimp-ball, and a whole bunch of other things that are really good for you!

We hung out till about ten o'clock on Christmas eve, and then we drove home so we could spend Christmas morning at our own house. Katelyn and Jayne came too, just so they could see our house, cuz they hadn't gotten to yet. And they wanted to watch Caleb open his presents Christmas morning. We DID take a video of Caleb on Christmas morning, but it's on the other camera, and I don't know how to get the videos off that camera yet.

Caleb also got a few things that aren't pictured below. He got a nice wodden toy gun, a TONKA dump-truck, and a couple NERF swords (cuz he pretends EVERYTHING is a sword), and a new book. The picture below is all the stuff we got....and not just Caleb.

One thing we're particularly excited about is the webcam Parker's parents got for us, so now we can start using Skype. And we'll get to see Robyn and John's new baby next week. Parker also got me Star Trek, which I was SOOOOO excited about.
Here's a picture of the family sitting on the floor singing Christmas songs on Christmas Eve. in the middle is our friend, Emily. She came over to join us for a few hours in the fun and games.
And below are a few videos from Christmas Eve I thought were kinda fun.

Christmas was really nice this year. I can't wait for New Years so I can see my family. We missed them this year. And once all this craziness is over, I've got about one or two weeks left and then we'll be a family of four! I still feel so un-prepared!

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

We missed you too. Hope to see you soon. Also I want to see updated pics of your house.

Anonymous said...

I am soo glad you posted that video of me and Garrett!! hahah I loved our Christmas Eve wrestling match!! Love you guys :)

-Kate