I was called as ward choir pianist. I was so close to refusing it....It requires so much practice, and I work full time, plus I'm a tired pregnant girl. I've practiced the piano more in these past few weeks, than I have in the past five years. It's hard to keep my skills up, and I hate sight-reading in front of people. It's some weird kind of insecurity I have. But things are going well.
I feel like I work all the time, and I am very tired all the time. But the worst part is that I am always hungry. Up until about my 10th week I hadn't even thrown up. I thought I might make it through this pregnancy without any quick runs to the bathroom to lose my guts. I had some serious nausea....but then these past couple of weeks it's been a different story. Tuesday I missed half a day of work because I wasn't able to keep any food in my stomach. And as you know, I have to eat like every 2-3 hours or I lose all energy. So naturally when your breakfast is lost, the energy is lost as well. And when I went home for lunch, I had to stay home. But it was just the one day. Things have been much better since then.
Parker and I are excited to go see the new Harry Potter movie. We're hoping we'll get to go tomorrow. I'll write a review once I see it!
2 comments:
So sorry for ya hun that you are sick. I HATE that part. I swore I was sicker with this one too and I did not expect that. Thought I'd be stronger having gone through it once. It's never easy. But at least it passes right! So we are dang excited to see Harry Potter too! Can't wait to hear what you thought.
Sorry to hear you have been sick. That part is not very fun. Hopefully it will go away sooner than expected! Good luck, and I can't wait for more updates (when you have time, of course--busy girl)!
Post a Comment