Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lagoon

Well, the weekend before last we took a trip to Lagoon with Parker's family. When we arrived, Caleb was jumping up and down because he was so excited when he saw all those rides. He kept tugging on my hand, "I wanna go on this wride!" So the first one he went on was that up and down elevator thing.....(watch video). We totally thought Caleb was gonna freak out once the ride started moving. But no......he was laughing his head off. Parker and I enjoyed watching that boy go on those rides just as much as spending time on all the "big kid" rides.


I just wanna thank Jayne for these pictures. We only took videos with our camera, and so I took the liberty of taking these great pictures from her blog.
Caleb's cousin, Lucas, however.....didn't handle the rides as well. He IS a year younger though. The ride with several of us with our hands in the air, if you look closely Caleb's trying to put his hands in the air too. It kinda scared him when the ride started twisting from side to side though.


Even though I'm pregnant, I DID go on a couple "big kid" rides. I went on the "Cliffhanger", got a buncha water in my lap.....and then I went on "wicked." I'm pretty sure that I closed my eyes through almost the entire thing. That ride is INTENSE. But lots of fun.
As we were driving home, Caleb crashed of course once he sat down in the car seat. And Parker looked over to me and said, "It was really fun to be a parent today." And I completely agreed with him.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

super fun! That makes me want to take Lydia to Silver Dollar City.

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

That day was so fun! It made my whole day in the first hour of being there from the greeting of Caleb running into my arms or seeing his face when he went on the first couple rides! I say it every time...but I LOVE THAT KID SO MUCH! He makes me happy! It's totally fine you used my pics for your Blog! I DO NOT CARE! I am glad we did bring our camera so you could have some good ones. YAH! We'll have to do it again! Love you guys!