
Well, I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. I don't really feel like much has been happening.....but suddenly this weekend I feel like I have so much to tell everybody!
This weekend is Parker's mom's birthday, so we've been spending time in Burley. Katelyn and Garrett are home from school as well. And we decided since today is probably one of the last nice days of the year, we should take a drive into the mountains, and do some fishing and shooting.


Yes, the first picture is of my son holding a gun. He totally loves to shoot it too. And Parker is very good about teaching Caleb about his guns. But it was neat to see that the little guy would stand there and shoot something so LOUD! Caleb is usually terrified of loud noises. But he really likes to shoot the gun. Luckily....this particular gun is not all that loud, so I don't have to worry too much about his ears.

Katelyn, and Parker's dad (Paul) did some fishing in the float tubes while Parker and Caleb fished from the shore. Caleb got ahold of the camera, and of course started taking pictures.....this one of me actually turned out okay I thought. And since I usually HATE pictures of myself, and I didn't mind this one so much.....I decided I'd better keep it.

Caleb totally loved climbing on all the rocks and finding bugs. I was actually really surprised how easy it was to keep track of him while we were up there. He was really cute, and he and Parker had a blast throwing rocks into the lake.


Last night was Burley High School's homecoming football game. And we all went to that as well. Once again, Caleb surprised me with how well behaved he was. The only bad thing was we had to take him to the bathroom 3 times because he had too much to drink.

Once again, he took a couple pictures and we even got him to poze for a few pictures with his aunt, Katelyn.

And lastly, a couple videos from our trip to the mountains. It was such a nice day today. I'm glad we got to spend some time up in those mountains. I even started scoping out trees for Christmas. I want a GOOD one this year, since we're not living with our parents this time around! :)
3 comments:
Looks busy and fun! I feel like we are taking advantage of every last nice day too. Hope you are feeling good.
Hey Rookie! (Just wanted to bring back some good ol' memories!!) Looks like you guys are having fun! Lindsay
Looks like so much fun! Glad to see your teaching them about guns so young. My girls love it to!
Post a Comment