Last weekend we finally tilled the back yard. It looks so different. The weeds used to be waist-high. So emberassing. It's so exciting to see some progress back there. It will be perfect, because Angie will be walking by next spring. And if all goes as we've planned.....we'll have a back yard (complete with grass, and hopefully a swing set) to send them out to when that snow melts. 

We'll be tilling it a couple more times and then planting grass seed. Also...
We took the training wheels off Caleb's bike. We've only had one practice session....but he's learning how to balance. Parker hasn't quite let go of that little seat yet. But I'm sure in a couple more tries, I'll be writing another post about Caleb riding his bike with 2 wheels! My boy is growing so fast!
1 comment:
Caleb looks so grown up standing there with his helmet on and his arms folded! Where does the times go? I am waiting for a video of him riding down the street!
Post a Comment