Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Angie's crawling...

Angie is crawling. She still does her army-crawl from time to time....but I think it's safe to say she's crawling. She also can pull herself up on your lap if you're sitting on the floor. And also the ottoman (no Idea if I spelled that right). It's a little shorter than the couch. So it's a perfect support for her to just get up on her knees and look around.She is also exploring. Never afraid to venture to a new place. Under the table, the desk, the bar stools. Into the bathroom. Into Caleb's room (which is NOT safe for her.....there's marbles everywhere....yes I've tried to pick them all up....but they're very easy to miss. And I keep finding them.) She follows Caleb around the house and is always trying to take his toys. He, however, is handling it pretty well. And even enjoys playing with her from time to time. When she gets in his way....he just picks her up and moves her.
Angie loves to grab faces. I don't remember Caleb being like that. But that's the first thing she does when you pick her up out of bed, is grab your face. Then she hits it. It actually hurts quite a bit most of the time.

My sister, Melissa, just lent me a sack of girl clothes for Angie. This top is one of my favorites. And the bow was made by one of my friends down in Utah. So cute.

Angie also claps her hands, waves "Hello" and "bye bye". And loves to say, "Da da!" She loves shoes too! Just like her brother. Nothing is safe. But if you kick your shoes off when you get home, you'd better bet that she'll have them in her mouth within a minute. She ALWAYS goes for the shoes first. Caleb did too. They're definately brother and sister.

1 comment:

Brandon and Katie said...

She is ADORABLE! Amazing how they grow up so fast... she'll be running soon I'm sure :)