I really don't know how many people care about this, but it's SURE a huge part of my life right now. I'm 12 days into this diet. I haven't slipped up, and this morning the scale read 154.2 lbs! I can't even express how much I want to rejoice. I've also lost 2 inches on my waist....and maybe more everywhere else. I can tell. There's.......less to look at if you know what I mean. My pants are DEFINATELY loose. That's 5 lbs down. I started at 159.
No bread is hard. No potatoes.....that makes it hard when I'm trying to make soups that are "legal" for me to eat. But it's paying off. I'm not about to quit yet!
1 comment:
that is so awesome! I do not do well with dieting... But I gotta know.. so what ARE you eating then. I have GOT to loose all this baby weight plus the stuff i had left over from the previous pregnancy after this one. So Tell me what do you eat everyday for every meal! Congrats to you! That is so awesome!
Post a Comment