
She says, "Well....I'm glad you want to know the sex of the baby, because THERE IT IS!" As it turns out, we're having a BOY. And with this picture, there is NO QUESTION. Later when the doctor came in, he said that these were some of the best ultrasound pictures he'd ever seen. And the second 3D image......well he said THAT picture could be used as an advertisement for the ultrasound machine they used. He was pretty surprised at the level of detail we were able to get for an ultrasound of only 20 weeks. He said that usually you get pictures like that around 26 weeks, but this was unique for sure.
Anyway....we're glad to be having another boy. I've definately got some shopping to do, but I don't think I'll mind too much ;). When we told Caleb- he got a smile from ear to ear. He kinda blushed for a second, and then said, "I KNEW IT! I was RIGHT!" He was just so happy. I wish we would have taken a video of when we told him, but I didn't even think about it until after it happened. Oh well. It was cute, and it made my day just to be able to tell him that he got his wish.
Family of five here we come....
2 comments:
I love these pictures! He looks like a little Lyons :)
I am bringing every single ounce of boy stuff with us when we come home in July. It is just sitting in the closet in Kayleigh's room and we won't need it for a while if ever!
Post a Comment