Saturday, June 15, 2013

Change in Plans

 Our plans for Father's Day weekend was to go to Ogden to help Great Grandpa Lyons with some yard work and then go to church with him on Sunday.  We drove to Burley last night and stayed at Paul and Claudia's with plans to drive to Utah the next morning.  We found out that Grandpa got some local help with his yard work and so at the last minute, we cancelled our trip and decided we'd just go home.  On our way home we stopped at Twin Falls and Shoshone Falls just for a quick visit.
I can't believe that we live here and don't visit the falls more.  We actually haven't been for over 2 years. 
Angie was actually quite nervous to be leaning against those bars.  And when I asked her to turn around and lean against them so I could take a picture....she got REALLY anxious.  She wanted to hold on.
I really don't have a lot to say about this little trip.  It was quick and fun....but I got some AMAZING pictures....so for the most part I just wanted to share these photos of my beautiful family!
 


 We climbed a few trails while we were at the park too.  But we were all wearing flip-flops, and so didn't do anything too dirty or steep.  I found this tree with a sign hanging from it.  I have no idea how long it's been there....but I thought it was cool.















No comments: