Thursday, July 23, 2009

America What Were You THINKING?!!


Okay, now I think you're all lucky I haven't made more posts about my favorite show. But I just have to express myself, because once again in the top 8 dancers AMERICA VOTED WRONG!!

At this time last year, I wrote a post when America voted Will out of the competition. Today they took Janette. This girl has NEVER been in the bottom for votes....and then one week, and everyone votes for everyone else. Once again it's the ONE TIME I didn't vote. I swore to myself after Will was taken out that I would never make the mistake of complaining about who gets voted off, if I don't vote myself. But yesterday I was busy making dinner, and I didn't watch the re-cap to tell me who was what number. So I didn't call.

The thing about this show is that the best dancer doesn't win. It's "America's Favorite Dancer." And someone else won the popularity contest this ONE week, and it costs us the best one on the show. ONCE AGAIN, THE PERSON I WANTED TO WIN IS GONE! I am so upset. America, what WERE you thinking?

I thought I'd post one of my favorite dances by Janette. The thing about this girl, is I like ALL of her dances. She never had a bad one. Watch 'em all! But I really liked this one in particular. Take a look:

Well, you tube removed the audio from every single post of this particular video. The dance is the "Cha cha cha" to "Hush Hush" by the Pussycat dolls. If you find it let me know. I can't even post my favorite dance. I am SO ticked!

I do have one video that I think it will let me post. It's not a Janette dance though, it's Kayla who's STILL in the competition. Take a look at THIS:



It made me feel a little better to hear Nigel say that his favorite dancer rarely wins the competition. Story of my life! Well, keep watching! I'm seriously considering driving to Salt Lake City this fall to watch them on tour. Wouldn't THAT be fun?!

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

I was sad to see her go too! I guess I better start voting :) You should come to SLC and watch... I'm seriously contemplating going too. Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning!

Shelly said...

You are too funny. I've noticed that whichever dances that week don't shine, those dancers go home. I think that's what happened this week too. Good dances by her, but just not memorable. The other 3 couples had the last 3 memorable dances of the night, and that's what happened! I won't tell you I didn't vote for her...cause well, I just watch the show. However, sorry you're bummed!

Tom and Emily said...

America did get it wrong .... It will be interesting to see who wins this year.