Monday, June 29, 2009

Soup!!!

Over the past few days, Caleb has really been into the movie: "Ratatouille" Now, I don't know if any of you have seen this movie, but the guy gets famous for some soup that the rat makes. So there's a lot of talk about soup at one point in the movie. Well, one day Caleb was watching, and he looked at me and said, "Mommy, want some soup?" I don't usually give Caleb soup....cuz it's messy for kids to eat, and....honestly we just don't eat it that much.
But I tucked a napkin into his shirt, and let him do his best to get a bite of soup into his mouth...and now it's like his favorite food! He'll eat an entire bowl by himself (which means he dumps half the spoonful back into the bowl before it reaches his mouth. But I don't mind cuz it's really cute. So, here's a video of Caleb eating his soup.

3 comments:

Chris said...

This is so cute.

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

I just have to ask....who's Chris? Glad you think my kid's cute, but I have NO idea who that person is.

Brandon and Katie said...

CONGRATS you guys!!!! So excited for you!!