Now you'll have to make sure you consider that Caleb took all of these pictures except the one of the cake....does a lot to explain everybody's silly faces!! Pretty good huh? I think my boy's turning into a little photog!
Well the cake was made my me, and ruined by Caleb. Luckily you don't see it in the picture very well, but Caleb pulled out the 8 and stuck it into a different spot, and then if you look below the "h" on birthday, you'll see a little fingerprint where he was getting a little taste. I spent a lot of time contemplating what I should get Parker for his birthday. He has so many hobbies!! But at the same time, I don't know if I'm the one to actually buy him equipment for those hobbies. But I decided we should go to some kind of an event together. I started looking for concert tickets. Maybe George Strait, or something great that Parker would love. But there was nothing in Boise or Utah. Then while I was searching for tickets in Utah, I saw an ad to buy tickets to "Utes" games.
So I went to the grocery store, and bought him a BSU shirt, and then picked a game for us to go to together. I'm pretty sure we'll be going to the BSU vs. San Jose State game on Halloween! He was pretty excited, and of course I've been totally excited to give him this since I made the decision. It's gonna be a blast! Happy Birthday Parker! I love you so much.
4 comments:
Caleb is so dang funny! At least the pic he got of me isnt silly like mom and dad's!
Love the picture of Mom!!! I am so glad you posted it...it makes me laugh.
Oh, and your quote is from the Money Pit--classic, classic. Love it!
Happy late Birthday Parker! I, too, love Claudia's picture. What a hoot! Have fun at the football game when you go in a few months! What a great idea. You will have to post pictures when you go.
Post a Comment