Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fishing and Coyotes..........


I wanted to share this video with you cuz I have to brag about how smart my boy is!! For Christmas he got this fishing game. And it wasn't until today that we had batteries to make it work. And right away he started stopping it so he could get the fishing line into the fish's mouth. I caught it on video. Then when we told him not to stop it, he grabbed the fishing line half-way down with his other hand so that he could control the line better. He's pretty smart I think.

The next video is what I had to listen to today on and off for about two hours. Caleb AND Parker (actually Parker's way worse at making noise with these things) blowing into the coyote calls.
Not annoying AT ALL!

1 comment:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

haha Oh goodness. BOYS! Mike would be JUST like parker with those coyote calls. Who says daddy's arent instigators.