Well, ten days early seems to be how the babies come.....although she's not here yet, and I guess it could be past midnight by the time she does, and then it wouldn't be ten days. But this morning I had a couple contractions that woke me up around six o'clock. And here I sit at home, waiting for things to progress. I've been averaging every 30 minutes I'd say..........although there have been some that spread as far as an hour and a half.....others as close as twelve minutes. The part that sucks...........IT HURTS! But I've called the doctor, they say there's no point to come in yet cuz the contractions just aren't close enough together. But they are getting more painful. I would think that should count for something.......but maybe I'm just a wimp.
But Caleb was born ten days before my due date......and today marks ten till for this baby girl. It'd be kinda cool to repeat the pattern. We'll have to see. I'm sure the time is very soon..........but not now. I think Parker's getting ancy. But there's not much to be done. I've already scrubbed both bathrooms, mopped the kitchen floors, done all the laundry, and all the dishes to try to stay active. So now I blog.
I suspect the next post will be one with pictures.
1 comment:
We heard she arrived safe and sound... Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment