1. I REALLY do have a secret love for sidewalk art. I could spend hours drawing on the driveway. I think it's SOOO FUN! I think it might have something to do with never getting to draw on my own driveway as a kid.....cuz it was made of dirt. (Ahh the joys of growing up on a farm). But when I bought that bucket of chalk for my son.....I think I bought it more for myself. I know I enjoy it more than he does.....at least I'll stick with it much longer than he will. Here's a picture of some chalk art I did back in 08 at my Grandma's house.

2. I still do my hair in pig-tail braids.....probably twice a week. This might be partly because as a hygienist, I get REALLY sick of the ponytail. Still, even though it's a little juvenille, I like it.
3. I like patterned socks. Bright colors, funny designs. I never even owned a pair of white socks until about a year ago when Parker bought me some for Christmas.
4. I have very little self-control when it comes to sugar. Candy. Snacks. Chocolate especially. If it's there I'll eat it. I know! I'm a hygienist too! And luckily no. I don't get many cavities. I'm just lucky I know. Don't tell my patients!
5. I like kid's cereal. Cinnamon toast crunch. Lucky Charms. Captain Crunch. Honey Comb.
6. I still scream with excitement EVERY TIME I get up on water skis.
7. I have and will always enjoy disney movies. I don't care how many times I've seen them. Or how many times in a row my son watches them.....I never tire of them. And at this point, if I haven't yet.....I don't think I ever will.
Well....I'm not gonna lie. This post was mostly a post to have something to post about. I've left my camera in Boise, so no pictures for a while.
On a side note...today I boxed up all of Angie's "newborn" clothes. and I pulled out her 3 month clothes. They're so cute! But I can't believe my baby's big enough to wear that stuff already. Now I'll HAVE to get my camera back so you all can see her adorable little outfits!!
Angie also laughed for the first time about 2 days ago. Parker was resting his head on her tummy and saying "sooo nice.....soo nice" And she totally laughed. Anyone who's just heard their child laugh for the first time knows it's the most wonderful sound in the world!
Caleb likes Michael Jackson's "Beat it". He also likes to dance to it. :) And sing along. It's pretty funny.
Caleb says a few words wrong....and I just love it so much I can't bare to tell him the right way to say it. When he tries to say, "You forgot" he ends up saying, "you wah-forgot" Don't ask me why. And when he tries to say, "You have to...." he ends up saying, "You nee-have to". Weird, but really cute. He's also still saying his "l" sound with a "w" sound (example....Caleb Bryant Lyons sounds like "Caywub bwyant whyans") But this is gonna be a hard one to fix without front teeth (poor kid). YOU try saying your "l's" without using your teeth. It's hard!
I also just boxed up Caleb's 3T clothes! I sware he was just wearing those! How do these kids keep growing so fast?!!
I've been at my job for a year! CRAZY!
And finally....starting tomorrow I'm gonna do the "one blog a day in May" so I'm gonna try to post something every day. Mostly cuz I think for my personal record keeping it'll be cool to get more details than the once every ten days posts. And it's gonna be a challenge. I'm gonna have to find something exciting every day of the month to write about. So get ready for an eye-full!
1 comment:
congrats on your job! I can't believe it's been a year already!
The post a day in May sounds intriguing, I may just join you!! I need something to do anyway!
:)
Post a Comment