Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pictures.....nothing more.

I just thought I'd post a few of the pictures that have been sitting on my camera.
I'm sorry, but my kids really are the CUTEST! And Caleb really loves his sister. He asks to hold her just about every day. And we're starting to let him carry her (just a few feet or so). He's so gentle.
Here's Angie all dressed up to go outside. Awesome coat ha?!
Grandma Willis holding baby Angie. And below are some REALLY great pictures of Angie smiling! She still is having a hard time finding her voice. Her mouth moves, and she smiles like crazy but hasn't quite figured out how to talk yet.


Isn't she just a little beauty?! I love her to death!

2 comments:

John and Robyn said...

Your kids are cute...but I think mine are cuter...is that a word..Cuter? Anyway...I may be a little biased :) I love Angie's cute little yellow shirt with the flowers, soooo cute!

Sarah said...

I love the next to last picture, she looks so happy she just can't contain her self. :)