Well...I think it's been about a month since my last blog post. Wanna know why?....BECAUSE IT TAKES FOREVER!!
Also, I left my memory card reader at my mom's house for the ump-teenth time. And she's mailed it to me.....a lot. I wasn't going to ask her to do it again. So I didn't. And I went without a camera until we bought the new one at the beginning of this month. The memory card reader for the old camera....still there. Cuz I haven't been home in over a month.
To sum it up. We've been pretty busy. Parker started school this month. And he's also working full-time. So work plus night classes keeps him out of the house a lot. And our weekends have been pretty busy too. (see following posts). And I just kinda took a break for a while.
I've done 4 new posts after this one. So enjoy the new plethera of pictures!! More to come, because Parker and I just got back from our weekend in Sun Valley. But these 5 posts have taken the whole of the evening since I've been home from work. And my family needs me. So I'll have to get those Sun Valley pics later.
No comments:
Post a Comment