Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sharing

This post should've been made a month ago....sorry. I'm so busy sometimes. Here it is:
In order to make room for the Christmas tree, we had to move the piano (which was not in the house at Christmas time last year). The only place the piano could go was the 2nd bedroom. But in order to make room for the piano....Angie's crib was moved into Caleb's room. Yes. They're sharing a room! We figured it was inevitable anyway. Might as well get an early start on it. It has actually been just fine too.
In general- we put Caleb to bed first because by 8 he's ready and she's not. And once he's asleep you could pretty much have a train go through there and he wouldn't wake up. She usually goes down 30 minutes to an hour later.
We even put them to bed at the same time once.....she stood up in her crib and jabbered at him for about a half an hour. But I told Caleb he's not allowed to talk to her and he has to pretend like he's asleep. After the half hour, I went in there and he was dead asleep and she was still talking to him.....guess she wasn't tired yet. :)
I really do have awesome kids!

No comments: