Angie's been taking her first steps! She totally has the balance to walk. She stands on her own all the time....always holding something. But she doesn't have the courage yet. She sits after a couple steps. She's getting good though! Some days she does better than others. Here's some videos of a particularly good walking day...
And I must add a few photos just to show off her cute-ness!



She's been really good about wearing her bows lately! Usually she won't keep them on long enough for me to get a picture. But now if I can get it on, and distract her....she kinda forgets about it. She kept this one on almost for the entire 3 hours of church!
Oh PS- I made that bow myself. We learned how in relief society! So much fun!

She really is such a doll! I just wanna eat her up! And wouldn't you know....she got her 2 front teeth for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment