Monday, June 11, 2012

I want my baby back

I just wanna let out a little and then I'll be done.  Parker's job has changed lately.  Ever since his boss left and took a new job at Chobani, things have been different. It took forever for them to find a person to take his place, so while they were trying to find someone, the next person "up" on the ladder was taking the responsibilities for Parker's department.  The woman....is.....a......I won't say.  I've only met her once, so I can't really give my own personal opinion.  But according to Parker, she's been REALLY hard to work for.  Very critical, and a micro-manager, and opinionated. Anyway.  As a result, he's been putting in a lot more hours, and incase any of you forgot, he works 8-5 with a 1 hour commute on both ends.  And I get it, it's just getting hard. Caleb started t-ball last week, and Parker hasn't made it to many practices.  We always think he'll be able to get there in time, but then it never happens.  I just want my husband around again!  I feel like I NEVER see him on the weekdays.  To top it off, Parker told me that today they've started construction on the highway he takes to work every day.  Which means there could be some major delays some days.  As much as 45-minutes to an hour.  The construction is supposed to take all summer.  Well.  I guess I never see him anyway.  Doesn't anybody else think that being 6 weeks away from having a baby that I'm entitled to have my husband home at night?  Just saying.  I am not mad at him, or anybody for that matter.  The situation just sucks, and I decided to write about it.  :)  Happy monday.

1 comment:

The Stokes said...

Hey if it makes you feel any better my hubby is ALWAYS gone 13 14 hour day I never know where he is at and his schedule is constantly changing one day he may be morning the next day night and may all the sudden be gone for a few days... I can never plan anything!!!! And he is gone on a lot of trips leaving me to be a single mom most of the time. I feel ya!