So remember all my personal drama when I was released from Young Women's? Incase you forgot. It's HERE if you'd like to read. Well yesterday I got my new calling. Bro. D. sat me down and told me that since being released from YW's there have been several organizations that have requested my name. I'm thinking to myself, "Oh! This is gonna be GOOD!" and they have decided to make me....
(drumroll please)
.....
.....
.....
....
....
....
....
Scout Comittee Chairperson.
I'm sorry WHAT? Scout Comittee Chairperson. I don't know anything about scouts! I don't even have a kid in scouts yet. Ok. That's where they want me? Ok. From what I gather....the job is a lot of paperwork and a meeting once a month. As well as some official signing-up and training through the scout office. Wow. I just, didn't see that one coming. I have a lot to learn. And I'm excited to get a new light on what scouts is all about.
No comments:
Post a Comment