Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weight Loss Update

Well progress is slowing....but not stopping.  I've lost 14 lbs since the new year.  I've been told that as you get closer to your goal, the harder it is to lose.  This morning I had my lowest weight ever.
148.2 lbs.  I can't even tell you now excited I was to get below 150.  I'm breaking more rules now.  I steal a bite here or there of something sweet.  But I've decided the important thing is that it's just a bite.  I don't sit and eat a sleeve or oreos, or handfulls of chips or (my personal favorite) yogurt pretzels.  Just one or two, then I stop.  I do eat bread....every couple days as long as it's whole wheat.  And I've even had my ALL-TIME favorite: Papa Murphy's chicken, bacon, artichoke pizza twice. 
It's so fabulous!  I still always make sure I obey the rule of 1200 calories a day. 
Things are going well and I'm still not ready to stop.  I'll post before and after pictures once I reach my goal.

No comments: