Monday, April 8, 2013
Garrett- 8 months
I got a couple videos of Garrett. Now that he's on antibiotics, he's back to his happy little self again. He's got TWO teeth now, and they're so cute. They've even got that perfect baby tooth anatomy complete with mamelons. I'm starting to think he's gonna get some more teeth, because when he gets something in his mouth, he just RUBBS and shakes his head so hard.....like those little teeth are just irritating him so much. It's quite the learning experience for me, since this is the first time (in 3 kids) that I've ever had a teething baby. The doctor said his ear infections and cough from last week probably came because his immune system was supressed from teething. Joy. Today was the last day of antibiotics....now that it's gone, he'll probably get another cold. Lets hope not.
My baby has also out-grown his car seat. The weight limit is 20 lbs. Well...he's there. In fact he's been there for a while now. We're going to have to move Angie's second car-seat into my car. I've always loved having 2 car seats so we don't have to move it from vehicle to vehicle. But we've just got too many kids now. And I can't justify spending 75-100 bucks on a new one...even though we probably should (car-seat laws and regulations are ever-changing). But his car-seat is still my favorite place to feed him. It's easier than the high-chair because his head is tipped back and it's easier to sneak bites into his mouth. Anyway.
The second video is Garrett NOT crawling. He won't even roll from his stomach to his back anymore. I'm really not sure why. He used to do it...in fact when he FIRST started rolling he started on his stomach and rolled to his back. Now he goes from his back to his stomach and then just lies there. He'll spin himself in a complete 360- but he won't get up on his hands and knees or even do an army-crawl. I'm sure he'll get it. It's just kinda funny. I remember Angie AND Caleb rolling across the room at this age. Garrett is just taking his time I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment