So for the fair we went to the rodeo, and Caleb actually did quite well for a two hour event. He was a little wiggle-worm for a while, but then he just sat on my lap and talked about the horses to me. It was cute. Parker and Caleb are on the right saying, "cheese!". And below is Parker's wonderful ice cream cake. I sure love ice cream cake! I have to tell you how I eat it, cuz there's only one way. First of all I scrape off the frosting, cuz it's just too fluffy and I'd rather eat the ice cream. Then I eat all of the vanilla on the one side and off the back. Then I eat the chocolate and the cookie center together at the end. Yummy!!
This picture below is the family at the rodeo. We were with Jayne, Alex, Grandma, Grandpa, Me, Parker, and Caleb.

Okay so the other great part about the fair is the "fair food." The picture below is the delicious funnel cake. Oh my goodness, I am so dedicated to the funnel cake! My first one I ever ate was actually at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. And I just loved it so much that I have to get one every time I go. Now it's the same at the fair! Wow they are delicious! Parker and I shared this one and I enjoyed every bite.
Me and Caleb at the rodeo. Thanks for letting me borrow your jacket Katelyn! I sure wish I would have bought one when I was there with you.


And below is a picture of Jayne and Alex, and of course they're holding some fair food! I wonder what it'd be like to spend a day in the life of a carney. I hear you get as much money stolen as you make.


Caleb and grandma sitting on the bleachers at the rodeo. We love that grandma and grandpa give him whatever he wants to eat. This picture Caleb has his mouth full of popcorn (which is fine that he eats) but I've also caught them sneaking him sipps of Dr. Pepper behind my back. We know they mean well, and after all he asked for it: "Drink?!" "Wan drink?!" So he got one......several. He still went to bed though thank goodness. Alrightey, Happy Birthday Parker! We love you!
Me and Caleb at the rodeo. Thanks for letting me borrow your jacket Katelyn! I sure wish I would have bought one when I was there with you.
And below is a picture of Jayne and Alex, and of course they're holding some fair food! I wonder what it'd be like to spend a day in the life of a carney. I hear you get as much money stolen as you make.
Caleb and grandma sitting on the bleachers at the rodeo. We love that grandma and grandpa give him whatever he wants to eat. This picture Caleb has his mouth full of popcorn (which is fine that he eats) but I've also caught them sneaking him sipps of Dr. Pepper behind my back. We know they mean well, and after all he asked for it: "Drink?!" "Wan drink?!" So he got one......several. He still went to bed though thank goodness. Alrightey, Happy Birthday Parker! We love you!
3 comments:
I love your sunglasses! And Ice Cream cake is my favorite. But we only get it once a year on our anniversary. But I guess thats part of what makes it special. Caleb is getting so CUTE!
I agree, Caleb is very very cute, but he is even cuter in person then in pictures. And I'm kinda jealous that you had to wear a jacket, even though if I were still in Idaho I'd be annoyed that it was already starting to get chilly when the sun goes down.
Looks like you guys had great fun. I'm glad my daughters never really liked Soda Pop...especially DR. Pepper...my fav! Also, nice family piture!
Post a Comment