We all took turns taking pictures in front of the temple, but I just posted the group ones and the ones of me and parker because Jayne and Robyn both have blogs, so you can check theirs for those pictures okay? Okay.

So after we went to the temple, the six of us went to Johnny Carrino's for lunch. That was REALLY good. We decided to take advantage of a happy free babysitter. Then after lunch we all did some shopping. We went to the mall and I got some earrings (which I have to mention that I got THREE compliments on my earrings just yesterday......true evidence of a good buy). Parker, John, and Robyn each got two pairs of jeans, and then we got Caleb a white polo shirt. We all wore white shirts for our family pictures that we took yesterday evening too. They're now added to the right column of this blog. Pretty sweet huh? Caleb's such a cutie! I'll probably make another post this evening with pictures and videos from the Cassia County Fair. We're all going to the rodeo tonight. SEE YA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment