Monday, December 8, 2008

The Man With The Bag....

Well....how dumb is this. Yesterday I sang in the ward Christmas party, and Parker was pretty bumbed he couldn't be there. So I had mom video my little solo so he could hear it. I had it on my camera and as I went to load it today.....I accidently closed the folder before the videos were done transferring, and then I deleted everything off the camera (like I always do after transferring) and now the video is lost. I'm so sorry Parker. And yes I checked the recycle bin! It wasn't there!

Okay, so just a quick note on this song. It's like one of my favorite Christmas songs. I can't even tell you who sings it though...but I love it. So make sure you listen to it okay?! And it's okay to dance or sing along....I know I do.

Well now I've gotta think of something else to post about. More to come I guess....

No comments: