Well Anna tagged me. And, I don't know how good this will be because I've done several facts about me posts before. So sorry if you hear a repeat. I'll try to be creative.
1. Apparently I'm forgetful. I never thought of myself that way before, but my family sure seems to think so. Let me tell you when I DO forget things.....when I'm leaving the house. I don't really think I forget to do things....(or do I? Mom would know I guess)...but I do forget to grab things....sometimes important things, when I'm in a hurry.....but don't we all. That's okay. I guess I am forgetful. But....it's not like I can't remember things! I almost got straight a's in the dental hygiene program....THAT'S not forgetful.
2. I am GREAT at jump-roping. It dates back to Star elementry school. My best friend, Kaila, and I did a lot of jump-roping during recess. And our school had competitions too. I'm not sure why I never did them, but I had friends that did....and we practiced together. In High school, I set the school record for most jumps in a single minute, OVER 200! I probably couldn't do that now....but I did once.
3. I can only watch an hour and a half of tv MAX in one sitting. I can't stand to sit and watch tv all day. Even if I have hours and hours of my favorite tv shows recorded on the TiVo, I can only watch maybe two. Even if there's no commercials. I start to get irritated.
4. I am NOT the sugar-nut that I used to be. I used to be powerless to chocolate or ice cream or Dr. Pepper. I love all these things, but I've noticed in the past year or so.....if I'm offered one of these things I refuse more often than not. Now I'm not saying I won't eat or drink them. I had a Dr. Pepper yesterday......but I don't CRAVE these things anymore, and I don't snack all day. It's not even that I don't like to.....I just don't. I'm kinda proud of myself for that.
5. I get cold after I eat. EVERY MEAL, NEVER FAILS. I'm not always cold, but you can count on it that I'll be cold after eating. The blood all goes to the inside to digest, and I have to go find a sweater and socks......and a blanket.
6. My new favorite cereal is "Quaker Oatmeal Squares". I've had a lot of cereal in my life, but after I tried this stuff, it was all down-hill from there. I never get sick of it.
7. I color-code EVERYTHING. My closet is arranged from dark-to-light. If I'm playing "ticket to ride" and I'm the card-flipper-over-person.....I'll arrange those cards dark to light (or rainbow order ROYGBIV). People probably don't even notice, but it's true. If something can be color-coded, you can guarantee I've already taken care of it.
3 comments:
Well, I knew most of those things! What I didn't know was that you were OCD ;)
Luv Ya
I, too, love Quaker Oatmeal sqares. One time, my sister gave me a box of them for Christmas. One of my favorites. I think you did a good job of being creative in this post! I always enjoy reading random facts about friends!
Hey Heather,
I was just wondering how you make your Blogs LIsts say when they were last update?
I want to put that on my blog but I don't know how.
Thanks,
I liked reading these things about you in this post. It was very interesting.
-Camille
Post a Comment