Angie Nicole Lyons was born on Friday January 15th 2010 at 6:04 AM. 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long. She's healthy. She's beautiful. And she looks just like Caleb......only girly. She gets to come home Sunday morning. The story of labor and delivery will be posted next, with all the details you might want. But we're so happy she's here. And I'm glad I finally get to lie on my back. :)


8 comments:
Oh, Heather! Congratulations! Angie is such a cute name and I would say she matches it very well. :)
Congratulations! She is BEAUTIFUL! So glad that mom and baby are healthy. When I saw that firs pic I said "Wow! She looks just like Caleb!" :)
Awww...she is so sweet! I have been waiting and waiting for more pictures--these are awesome and will hold me over. I love the video--she is so alert, just checking you guys out! You two are such amazing parents. So happy for you!
She DOES look a lot like Caleb! She is adorable. Good work! Looking forward to reading the labor story...
Thankyou so much for posting pictures! She looks just like Caleb...except not so much chin :) She is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!
So precious! Heather and Parker we are so happy for you and grateful that little babe is here safely!!!
You do not look like you just had a baby!
Congrads Hebs! Looks like I'm going to have to make you some smaller bows. She is so tiny!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment