- A couple weeks ago Caleb started playing "memory." I honestly didn't think he was gonna have the patience for it, but he did. We started off with all the cards face-up and just had him match the pictures. Then next time we played with only six cards (three matches). And then we added a matching pair of cards each time we played. I know in just a few more tries he's gonna kick my trash. (Kids are ALWAYS better than adults at memory).
- Hops on one foot. This started just about two weeks ago. We were walking to church, and he started hopping on one foot. I think I got a little glimpse of this on one of the videos below.- Does a Forward-Roll. He's actually been doing this one for a while, and now it's become part of his acrobatic "fights." He loves to pretend he's fighting. As a matter of fact.....he just loves to pretend. When I'm cooking, he's got an empty pot on the counter next to me......and he always wants to "fight off the bad guys" and "save the princess." And he's always thrilled if you'll just play along with him.
Below are a few videos of Caleb playing. Hope you enjoy. We sure love our boy.
3 comments:
Haha I love that he quotes ENTIRE SEGMENTS of movies! Xander sings the songs off of movies, and he likes to pretend he's either Harry Potter, or one of the Ninja turtles. Boys are great.
that is the memory between quoting movies and playing memory!
I would love to talk with you via email. I too have an ED toddler with a baby girl due in a few weeks. If you are willing, please email me at tiphanie.gatgens@gmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment