Today after I fed Angie, she was trying SOOO hard to smile and talk to me. I tried to get a picture. This first one is kinda blurry, cuz she was wiggling so much, but it kinda captured her little smile. I think her smile is primarily in her eyes, because I can always tell when she's excited to see me.....it just comes out in her eyes. The best thing to do is watch the video at the bottom of this post. She's SOOO CUTE! You have to realize, this is the first time she's done more than burp and poop, so we're pretty excited to see the light in her eyes.
I like this next picture, because little miss skin-and-bones is starting to get a little baby fat.
Now this picture is NOT of Angie, but I had to post it because Parker and Caleb have been such good buddies lately. When Parker goes to work in the garage, or outside Caleb just HAS to tag along. I know Parker probably gets a little annoyed because everything takes longer when Caleb is right there in your face....but it makes him so happy!! You'll see in the picture, Caleb is wearing his daddy's hat. He loves to do things, "just like daddy."
And Angie sporting her yellow bow and jacket in the arms of her daddy. He is so sweet when he talks to her. And I just have to add (because I'm thinking about it). Angie always holds on to her last burp when I'm feeding her. But all I have to do is pass her to daddy, and he gets it out every time. I can sit there and try to burp her for 20 minutes, and nothing. But hand her to daddy, and she just lets it out.
This video is kinda long but WAY cute. If you don't wanna watch the whole thing, make sure you see the second half, cuz that's when she talks and smiles the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment