Thursday, February 4, 2010

Caleb dressed in pink.....

It seems that I always hear how much my little Angie looks like her brother. And I'm not gonna lie....she does. Parker and I always joke that she's just a little Caleb dressed in pink. When Parker's brother, Garrett, held her for the first time he said, "There is NO way that baby is a girl!" (cuz he's been so used to seeing that little face being on Caleb). But she does have a little more femanine look, I think. And her cry isn't as harsh as Caleb's was. I'd say her cry is a little more sweet-sounding. I decided to put up two pictures that particularly make these two kids look alike. The first picture is Angie....I PROMISE. The second is Caleb. I'd say the biggest difference is their chins. Caleb's chin was kinda retrognathic (meaning his chin kinda "tucked" itself below his bottom lip) when he was a baby. Angie has a more crisp profile (which enhances her "girlyness"). Their eyes are almost exactly the same.....daddy's.


2 comments:

Ted said...

Oh,that Angie is so darn cute. Forget Caleb, I think she looks just like her most favorite Aunt Jo. I really thought that all the pictures were of Angie till I read your blog. That is amazing! Take care of her. I hope you're feeling better Heather. Love you guys, thanks for the pictures! Aunt Jo

Jill and Travis said...

You know, now that you put their pictures next to each other like that, they don't look as exactly alike as I thought. There's no doubt they are siblings, but there are differences. I just think they are both adorable, and I can't wait to meet sweet little Angie in person!