The snowman was mostly my work. Although he did try to push the big snowballs a couple times. But it was big and awkward, so he didn't try for long. He spent most of the time throwing snowballs at me while I made the snowman. Then towards the end, he was lying on his stomach in the snow, playing with the water coming out of the rain gutter. Needless to say he was completely SOAKED. But that's what playing in the snow is all about.
He kept calling the snowman "frosty" of course, and he kept asking me, "is he gonna come alive?" Or when the wind blew the mittens on those flimsy stick-arms he said, "He's moving! Is he gonna talk to us?" But he actually was nervous to stand by the snowman when I wanted a picture. Silly boy.
1 comment:
aw! I love how he's the same size as his snowman. What a cutie!
Post a Comment