Anyway, once we got the dress on her, Caleb walked into the room and saw his sister all dressed up. He took a look at her and said, "She's a princess!!" And even now as I'm posting these pictures he's sitting next to me at the computer pointing to the pictures. "That's baby Angie! She's a princess!" So I thought you all might like to see a few pictures of my little princess. Enjoy.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
"She's a princess!!"
On Sunday we put a little dress on Angie for church. I honestly didn't think it was gonna fit her, because none of her clothes have been fitting her yet....she's just so tiny. But the dress fit perfectly....and now I'm glad we DID put it on her, cuz I know in a couple weeks it won't fit her at all cuz she'll be too big.
Anyway, once we got the dress on her, Caleb walked into the room and saw his sister all dressed up. He took a look at her and said, "She's a princess!!" And even now as I'm posting these pictures he's sitting next to me at the computer pointing to the pictures. "That's baby Angie! She's a princess!" So I thought you all might like to see a few pictures of my little princess. Enjoy.

Anyway, once we got the dress on her, Caleb walked into the room and saw his sister all dressed up. He took a look at her and said, "She's a princess!!" And even now as I'm posting these pictures he's sitting next to me at the computer pointing to the pictures. "That's baby Angie! She's a princess!" So I thought you all might like to see a few pictures of my little princess. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww...she is a princess! The only thing better than a cute dress is a cute baby in it! I am loving all the recent posts--keep 'em coming! And for the record, YOU are an awesome mom! Anyone can see that, nusery rhymes or no nursery rhymes. :)
She is a princess! Can't wait to meet her in a couple days Heather. Loves!
Oh she is so sweet, she really does look like a little princess!
Post a Comment