I've been a bad blogger lately. And sorry to say, blogging better is NOT my new years resolution. Sorry. I've got a few more pressing matters. Parker and I always set goals for ourselves each year. We don't always follow through. This year will be different. Because this is the first year I'm writing those goals (at least some) on my blog.
Personal Goals
1. Get Healthy. This includes NEVER eating out for lunch (unless my boss pays....if there's one thing I've learned, NEVER turn down a free lunch, even if it isn't very healthy. Once won't kill you). Home cooked meals in the evenings (therefore providing me with leftovers to eat the following day). Home cooked meals each evening will require meal planning each month, and therefore weekly grocery shopping within budget limits (budget and financial goals have been made, but will not be listed here....except to say that there IS a budget, and we'll be following it). And lastly at least 40 minutes of exercise at least 5 days a week. This should hopefully result in a loss of 20 lbs within the year 2011.
2. There is no number two. I think number one is enough for this year. Don't you think?
Spiritual Goals
1. Attend the temple once a month
2. Read scriptures daily
3. Family home evening once a week.
Home Goals
1. Grass in the back yard (I want to be able to send the kids outside to play....and not in the dirt).
2. Finish front porch....ok let me rephrase that. Build a front porch. We don't have one. It's just steps right now.
3. Lie pavers around the gravel on the sidewalk.
Rules to manage time:
No blogging or facebooking unless I've exercised first (yes I did just finish exercising before I started this post).
Well- there it is. I really would like to look good in my swimsuit this year. And I hope meeting these goals will give me the energy I need to get through the day....because at first it's gonna take a lot of energy to get started.
WISH ME LUCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment