Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Week 5 weigh-in

Today's stats are:
159.2 lbs

YAY! I'm hopefully OUT of the 161 slump!

32 1/2 in waist.

Sorry, I can't post the past-stats this time because I'm running out of time! Maybe I'll fix this later! Not as much progress as I'd hoped....but considering last week was fair week.....I'd say ANY loss is one to be appreciated!

3 comments:

Jill and Travis said...

Wow! Even with fair food! Very impressive. Good job! Hopefully that 161 was just the hump you had to get over. And poor Caleb's eye--looks pretty sore. Glad you got to spend so much time with family, though!

Amanda&Derek said...

Heather, I NEVER go by weight! It's just discouraging. It seems like after I had Hudson my baby weight all came off in the first few weeks, but the last 10 or so pounds have just lingered for the rest of the 15 months after birth, haha. However, I just keep track of my inch loss, which keeps me going! Bodies change after childbirth, things move, and certain tissues develop in there that may change our weight for good.. its the inches that matter though. Keep up the good work, it'll pay off in the end!! :)

Anna Beal said...

You have the part of Mom I wish I had......commitment!