
His OTHER favorite was the BRAND-NEW ride this year: Bambora. He called it "the blue roller-coaster." Very fast. Very smooth. Very short. He loved it! The line moves really fast as well. So he got to go on this one 3 times.
We spent the majority of the time taking the kids on Kiddie rides. Angie was even able to go on a few. Which she loved, and then SCREAMED when we had to pull her off. But she was mostly happy for the entire trip. Parker and I were able to break away from the kids to hit our favorite ride, "Wicked" which starts off going 0 to 55 mph in like 4 seconds.
During that massive acceleration is a vertical climb, and then a vertical drop. Nice. One of my favorites by far. Rivaling only a few others I've been on. "Screamin" at California Adventure, and "Powder Keg" at Silver Dollar City in Branson. Here take a look. Here's the full ride on video:
When we left, I was sure both of the kids would crash within the first 10 minutes of the drive home. Caleb yes. He was pooped. And he has always been a good "car-sleeper." Angie continues to surprise me. Just when I think I've got her figured out, she does something I don't expect. She did NOT fall asleep in the first 10 minutes. Or 20. Or the first hour. After that I turned on our DVD player and put on her favorite movie "Tangled." She watched for another hour. And fel asleep 15 minutes before we arrived in Burley. Seriously? She's SOOOO strong-willed! Sooooo stubborn! I KNOW she was tired. She was EXTREMELY cranky by the time we left the park. No sir. Not gonna sleep in the car. I suppose I should ALWAYS count on that. She hardly EVER sleeps in the car. Anyway. We had such a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment