Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week 6- A total FLOP

Week 6 included a trip to Lagoon, the TWIN FALLS county fair, and now it's completely DARK at 6:00 AM. Results. Terrible eating and an extreme loss of motivation to exercise. I ran at 6:00 on Monday. Then I didn't go again till Yesterday (Friday). I was gonna run today, but the kids were being so cute this morning and Parker was gonna mow the lawn this morning, so I didn't want to leave them in his care while he was trying to do that. As it turned out, the lawn DIDN'T get mowed, and I didn't run. A double negative. That's a positive isn't it? I could still go tonight and make-up for it. Of course. Tonight's the BSU game vs. Georgia, so......that's not gonna happen.

In all honesty when I weighed myself yesterday, I was SURE that I would have gained everything back. I've been eating TERRIBLE. That day we went to Lagoon was ALL fast-food. And there have been other days that haven't been much better. Thank goodness I didn't gain anything. But I didn't lose anything either.

This marks the half-way point of my 90 day challenge. I'm nowhere near where I wanted to be. I haven't even lost 10 lbs. In all honesty I'm not trying very hard anymore either. I'm not doing any muscle-building, and I only run for 30 minutes (when I actually DO go). I'm eating better....but not great. Oh well. At least I'm maintaining a somewhat-healthy lifestyle. I guess that's most important. Here's the stats:

Starting weight: 167.2
Week 1: 163.4
Week 2: 161.2
Week 3: 161.2
Week 4: 161.2
Week 5: 159.2
Week 6: 159.2

Week 2 Waist: 35 1/2
Week 3 Waist: 34
Week 4 Waist: 33
Week 5 Waist 32 1/2
Week 6 Waist: 32 1/2

I really need to get it in gear. It's extra hard to get up early when Angie doesn't sleep through the night. As lame as that sounds......this week she hasn't slept through the night once. Oh no I lied. Monday she did. And wouldn't you know? Monday is the one day this week when I went running before work.

Here's to another week!

No comments: