Monday, July 16, 2012

Last Week

Last week Garrett got home from his mission.  I'll do an entire post dedicated to that once I get some time to upload the pictures.  But just hours before his plane got in, I went to the doctor again.  Apparently I'm dilated 4 cm's and 60% effaced.  Sounds like this baby could come at any time.  I spent the entire weekend thinking I'd go into labor any second.  But not so much.  I really shouldn't get myself too excited....I'm still 2 weeks from my actual due-date.  But it's hard, when the other 2 were both early, and I just feel so.......huge and ready to be done.  I was REALLY hoping I'd not have to work this week cuz I'd be having a baby.  But it's just one more week. I plan on being done after this week anyway.  So here's to my LAST WEEK of work.  We'll see if I make it.  This baby had better come before Robyn and John go back to Las Vegas on Sunday.  Of course babies are notorious for screwing-up your plans and coming when they're darn-well good and ready.  So we'll see.

No comments: