Okay, last Thursday I chopped off my hair. I like the length, but not my bangs so much. I guess they'll grow. Caleb is saying phrases now. Last night he said, "Whatare you doin'?" and this morning he said, "just a minute." What a funny kid. He makes us laugh so much. I'm going back to Pocatello next week for boards...YIKES. I guess it's time to start studying for that anasthesia test.
We're really enjoying Boise....of course, I think anyplace would be enjoyable as long as you're not working. I guess we'll get in gear soon enough.
3 comments:
I L-O-V-E it! You look so stinkin' cute. I like the bangs-but they are hard to get used to when you haven't had them for a long time.
The bangs will grow. Lets get together sometime huh?
Heather! Through my lurking skills I found your blog and added you to my blogging buddies. It was great to see you briefly at the reception. Hurray for you moving to Boise! And your hair looks fab. =)
Post a Comment