This page is also for my sister, Melissa, because since she's in Arizona she doesn't get to see how much fun her boys are having. So I took some pictures of them as well so she can look at them while she's away. Tyler had a BLAST on the swings today!
Caleb LOVES strawberries, and he'll eat 'em whole.... regaurdless of the size. He also eats them as fast as you can pick 'em, which is saying something for a two-year-old with no teeth. Today Chase and Tyler got to enjoy the strawberries as well. Mycah and Dejah came over too, so all five grandchildren got to play outside together. Here's some pictures and videos of the kids on the swings. Sorry the quality sucks...my camera's a dinosaur.
OH my heck! I just have to mention how amazingly lucky it was today, that I made a post about the kids playing on the swings and eating strawberries...and THEN I do a music search and find a song called "strawberry swing". AND it's not even a stupid song! It's a song by a band that I actually really like! WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!! I love blogging....it's so fun.
3 comments:
Looks like we missed out on the strawberry pickin with Grandpa. Sometimes I wish I didn't live a 1/2 hour away, but I guess its better than Laramie. See you tomarrow.
I loved that video, that was so cute. Espically the delayed "cheese" He is so cute
I just discovered Coldplay! Have you seen that commercial for iTunes "Viva la Vida?" I'm in love with it.
And Caleb is the cutest boy! His hair is awesome. He doesn't have teeth?
Post a Comment