Saturday, June 14, 2008

Over The Rainbow












Today my parents brought home the rainbow play-set. Complete with swings, rock-climbing wall, chain climber, draw-bridge ramp, and slide. Not to mention the cool shady-decking underneath with the platform staircase along the side. Needless to say it was a hit. It took pretty much all day to get the thing set up, but the kids had a blast through the process anyway. I just realized I never got a picture of the completed project. Oh well, you get the idea. Caleb was actually too chicken to go down the slide unless we made him. He just went up and down that platform staircase instead.
Since tomorrow is Father's day, I'd also like to add a little blirb about my husband, Parker, who truly is the greatest dad I could ever hope for for Caleb. He's never too busy to play with him, and he always has so much joy in watching our son learn and grow. He is a wonderful man and a great father. I love him with all my heart, happy Father's day Parker!




1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

That rainbow set took forever it seems...but it will be fun for all the grandkids that come out to play.