Saturday, June 21, 2008

No Air




Allright, so this took me DAYS and DAYS to figure out, but I am happy to say that I finally figured out how to put youtube vieos on my blog. So....incase anyone doesn't know yet, my new "fave" TV show is "So you think you can dance". The dance I'm posting is actually from LAST week, not this week, but it is SO my absalute favorite. I hope these guys make it to the top four. Anyway, I took my last board exam this morning at 7:00 am. Thank goodness THAT'S finally over....what a nightmare. Lets just hope I passed. Allright, so if you like this video... make sure you tune in to FOX this Wednesday and Thursday for the next "So You Think You Can Dance" episode. To all my DH girls....I'm sure gonna miss you. Keep checking the blog! Oh yeah! Don't forget to pause the music before you play the video!


Heather

1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

I LOVED this dance. I was truly moved.