Here's Ethan eating his yummy cake. Both the boys got covered in cake. Lucas was much worse, but they both needed baths when they were done.
Grandpa did the work at the grill, and we all had hotdogs and hamburgers. Travis and Jill, I know you're gonna love me for the picture of you two, but it's the only one I had! I can't just not put one, especially when the one I DO have is as good as that! :)
Okay so lastly I have to say one other cute thing Caleb was doing. (Oh, and can I mention how incredibly good-looking my husband is in this picture on the right). When everybody was trying to take pictures of Ethan and Lucas eating their cakes, Caleb was standing RIGHT in front of every camera and saying, "CHEESE!!!". It was hilarious! He wanted to be in all the pictures. And I'm sure he ruined a lot of them too. Oh well, it's cute.
1 comment:
Hebs!
Of course I remember you silly! Looks like you guys are doing awesome and have such a cute little boy. I must admit that little boys are so much fun!
Your blog is a lot of fun and very enjoyable to read.
Wow, you guys have been married for 4 years now, that is awesome! Being married and having a family is such a wonderful blessing and so much fun. Liz and I had our first anniversary on June 23.
I haven't talked with Daniel in a long time, though Pat keeps me well informed. Pat is officially my family's adopted 5th child. He goes and hangs with them all the time since I have been in Logan.
Well, I need to go (work). We'll definitely have to keep in touch though. Toodles!
Matthew
Post a Comment