Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Decorations.....



I've decided that it doesn't matter if a Christmas tree is stuffed full of homemade ornaments or if it has glass-blown hand-painted works of art. Every Christmas tree is beautiful. Today Caleb and I finished decorating the Christmas tree, and when we were done, he and I laid down under the tree and talked about the ornaments and lights. It was cute. The house looks so pretty at Christmas time. I took a picture of the nativity scene and the fireplace, cuz the decorations were so pretty. Okay, now I have a couple funny stories to tell about what Caleb did today. So when we were decorating the tree, I put up these gold bulbs, and when I put one up at his height he saw his reflection in it.....and he said, "Hi Caleb!! Mommy, wook at this!" And he just stared at his distorted reflection. It was really cute. Okay, the other funny story is this. Today I put Caleb in the bathtub today, and I left the room for a couple of minutes. As I stepped out I heard him toot in the tub, and he giggles to himself... "ha ha.....bubbles!" Oh my gosh I almost died! He literally laughed to himself. And I was crying cuz I was laughing so hard. Kids say the darndest things.






5 comments:

Sarah said...

bubbles... ha ha ha that is hilarious!

Anna Beal said...

That is so dang funny! I think we should all laugh at ourselves more :>

Jill and Travis said...

The decorations are do pretty! I can't wait to show Ethan the Christmas trees at his grandparents' houses. And, Caleb is so stinkin cute! I love the "wook at this." So grown-up!

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

I agree...mom and dad's house is so beautiful during the Holidays because mom has the cutest decorations! It feels so "homey" and cozy. I can't wait to see you guys again. I've said this time and time again, but Caleb makes my day EVERY day that I get to see him. What a good little boy. Thanks fora ll your guys' support also....you are the best!

Brian and Lindsay said...

The decorations are beautiful!! Caleb sounds like he is such a fun little boy. I bet he will be excited Christmas morning! Hope all is going well for you guys!!