Okay, these pictures are from Christmas morning with Caleb, me and Parker. It was kinda megar, but special. Sorry, the videos are on our video camera, and I'm not gonna figure out how to upload those tonight, so they'll come later.
Caleb's first present was a cowboy hat. He thought it was awesome! We had a hard time getting him to open the next present, cuz every one that he opened, he wanted to play with it and be done with it. And then we'd take the toy away so he could open a new present, and he'd freak out!! C'mon kid, it's Christmas! There's MORE! We got him a pack of plastic dinosaurs (and he likes to talk to them when he plays..."there you are dinsoooor!.....wess go dinsoor!" And so on. We also got him an ambulance (which makes all kinds of annoying noises, but he loves it), and he got some cars from the movie "Cars"....no bells and whistles, they're just like hot wheels, except they're CARS. Yeah. And we got him an aquadootle. He thinks that's pretty awesome too. 
Parker got me a new pair of jeans, and a new shirt and neclace to match. Thanks honey, even though I picked it out and bought it myself...he DID wrap it. Don't worry, it was EXACTLY what I wanted!



Parker got me a new pair of jeans, and a new shirt and neclace to match. Thanks honey, even though I picked it out and bought it myself...he DID wrap it. Don't worry, it was EXACTLY what I wanted!
I got Parker some much-needed basketball shorts (long enough for his long and skinny legs)...since he's a coach and all. And then I got him "Cranium" our new favorite board game. I think it's so fun, just to watch Parker laugh at the other people who are playing it. It's been a riot.
Christmas was awesome this year!
The rest of the family came over around eleven thirty and we opened all our presents from mom and dad. Even though we tell them not to get us anything every year, some how they manage to pull out all the stops. I GOT AN IPOD!!! When I opened it, I screamed! And everyone was so shocked they stopped what they were doing to see what I got. I was so shocked! I didn't ask for it, but of course I've always wanted one! Mom and dad you're so awesome, and extremely generous! We love you so much! Thank you very much!
1 comment:
Glad you guys had a great Harris family Christmas! That breakfast looks awesome. And yay you got an iPod. If anyone needs one, it's you.
Post a Comment