Tuesday, December 9, 2008

That's TOTALLY Wicked!!!!

Well I'm sure you've all seen this by now....it's like three years old. But this particular video is WAY more high-tech and has WAY more lights than the original one that happened three years ago. Plus I just can't get enough of it. I think I watch this stupid thing several times each Christmas. So I've decided to put it here for all of you to see.

4 comments:

Jill and Travis said...

I love these things! People amaze me with their technical abilities! I hadn't seen this one, so thanks for sharing it!

Brody and Ashley said...

Way cool! I wonder if their neighbors get sick of it. My mom said there is a house down in Centerville whose lights go with the music on FM100.

The Wight Family said...

I loved it! I wonder if these people ever suffer from seizures! Thanks for making my day Heather!

Sarah said...

Lydia was capitvated with it.