
One thing about having a two year old, is that every day is full of surprises. The other day, Caleb was asking me for some milk. I was downstairs, and I said, "Okay in a minute." A few minutes later, I couldn't find him and so I went upstairs and this is what I found. You'll see Caleb sitting on a stool by the sink, but look closely.....you'll see a cup with a yellow base (which he got from the dishwasher...which is still open) and the jug of milk sitting next to it.....CAP OFF. Now, thankfully, the one thing we DON'T see is spilled milk on the floor. But I was STILL shocked! He tried to get himself a glass of milk! Man you've really gotta watch this kid!

A few days later, I opened the fridge and found this....
just so you know, it's NOT normal for eggs to be on the top shelf of the fridge....on the edge.....not in a carton. The eggs go IN THE CARTON, in the fridge door. You guessed it, Caleb decided to re-locate the eggs, and then close the fridge and not tell anybody about it. Like I said.....full of surprises!
3 comments:
What a silly boy! I miss him. And you guys too! In about four weeks we will be in Burley/Twin. We have to get together and play games or something!
Weird, that comment was actually from me, Jill. I did not notice Travis was still logged into his Gmail account. Haha!
what a little turkey! He's so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment