Saturday, February 21, 2009

Red vs. Green

With Parker coaching the Burley boy's JV basketball team, we've been going to A LOT of basketball games.

Caleb LOVES going to ball-games. In fact he asks about it just about every week, "go ball-game?" Well, some of you may know that Burley High school has a BITTER rival: Minico High School. And they've played each other three times this year. Now, the most recent game, I decided to write on Caleb's face. And Claudia got caleb this nice green jacket to wear to Burley games (cuz goodness knows we go to a lot of them)....cuz once basketball is over, we'll be going to baseball games! It NEVER ends!






I also decided to post a video of Caleb at the ball game. He's gotten pretty good at cheering for those bobcats!



Go Burley!


3 comments:

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

One last thing to add:
Just after Caleb repeats Claudia's "Legs go Burley!" he sticks his fingers in his mouth. That's him trying to whistle like grandma. Just thought you should know.

Jill and Travis said...

I saw that! I was wondering if it was an attempt to whistle like Claudia! So cute! Burley blood runs deep in the Lyons family that's for sure! And I, too, love going to high school sporting events. Caleb is lucky he gets to go all the time!

Jayne & Alex Nelson said...

I say it EVERY time I know, but he is so stinkin cute! I can't wait to see him this weekend when we come home for my 21st birthday! I LOVE THAT KID SO MUCH! He can always make a bad day for me turn good just by smilin!